Custom Brother PJ Printer Settings designed by (me) Paul Talbot.
Each of these settings is taken from one of my Brother PJ’s that I use everyday whilst I’m tattooing . I’ve spent the last decade refining my settings to the point where I’m confident that they are the ultimate setup for a tattooist making stencils with a PJ.
They’re all designed to simplify the task of dialling in your PJ. Forget the setup hassle and start making perfect stencils today.
These files (once installed) reset all your Brother PJ Printer Settings and adjust only the ones that effect the process of making stencils for Tattooing. Just set it and forget about it.
COMBINE WITH A 12V POWER SUPPLY
For the best results I recommend using a 3rd part power supply. Stencil paper is much lighter than the fax paper that your Brother was originally designed to print onto so combine these with my recommended 12v 2 amp adapter (that you can buy here). Then you’ll have a bulletproof setup that won’t eat paper or jam up. All without losing the 300 x 300 dpi quality that these amazing – game changing – devices offer.
- Decompress the downloaded .ZIP archive
- Connect your machine to a PC or a Mac Via USB.
- Open the Brother Printer Setting Tool
- Click ‘Import’ and navigate to your downloads folder. (See image below)
- Import the Mac .plist file or WIN .dat file
- Follow the onscreen prompts
- You’re done. Happy Stencilling!
INSTALLATION FAILED MESSAGE
- In certain circumstances the import will fail. I’m not a programmer and honestly I’m not sure why it sometimes won’t work.
- If you experience this simply open the .PDF file included in the download and manually input them. It only takes a minute and you’ll only have to do it once.